Sydney and Wollongong’s premium plastic surgery destination
At Ignite Medispa, we pride ourselves on helping our clients achieve their dream appearance through our cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures. With our world class surgeon and leading technology, we set out to provide you with a patient-centric experience which will facilitate your own personal goals. Whether it is a tummy tuck or a breast augmentation, at Ignite Medispa we will go the extra mile to execute your vision.
Industry Leading Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery in the heart of Wollongong
Our state of the art facilities are located near the heart of Wollongong. Here you will find our team of friendly and approachable staff. Contact us with confidence that we are always on hand to assist you with any inquiries. Here we will always strive to make our patients experience impeccable and help you to attain the youthful and vibrant look that you feel on the inside.
Take a glance at our variety of plastic surgery procedures for Men, Women or Unisex surgeries
Our personal goal has always been to provide the best standard of plastic surgery with a smile. Physical imperfections caused by weight loss, pregnancy, aging, or even simply genetics can be softened or in some cases virtually eliminated. Our helpful team will implement this for you in a safe, quick, and comfortable manner. We have a vast array of plastic and cosmetic procedures that range from breast implants to eyelid rejuvenation.
Our Leading Male Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr.Niro Sivathasan, offers the best male cosmetic procedures such as Penile Enhancement, Penile Enlargement and Man Boob Reductions.Read More
At Ignite Medispa, we have the best Wollongong Cosmetic Surgeon for Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifts, Tummy-Tucks, Body Sculpting, Vaginoplasty and much more.Read More
Our experts offer a complete range of cosmetic surgical procedures for both women and men. Face Lifts, Eye Lid Rejuvenation, Body Lift, Liposuction, Fat Transfer and much more.Read More
Some of our most requested plastic surgery procedures
Choose which of our world-class plastic surgeries would suit your needs best
- Breast Augmentation – Breast augmentation is also commonly referred to as breast implants and augmentation mammoplasty. In reconstructive plastic surgery, breast implants can be placed to restore a natural-looking breast following a mastectomy or to correct congenital defects and deformities of the chest wall.
- Liposuction – Common areas targeted include thighs, buttocks, abdomen, arms, neck, and under the chin. With so many different methods available to achieve the results you are after; it is always best to speak to experienced surgeons.
- Breast Lift – This type of surgery involves removing excess skin to tighten the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. Additionally, the internal breast tissue is usually reshaped as well.
- Eyelid Rejuvenation – Eyelid rejuvenation surgery, also known as blepharoplasty, is designed to remove excess eyelid skin, muscle, and fatty tissue, restoring the appearance of the eyes with a little “lift.”
- Tummy Tuck – Also known as Abdominoplasty, a tummy tuck is a procedure involving the removal of excess sagging, fat, and skin to improve the shape and tone of the underlying tissue that supports the abdominal region.
Some Considerations about Pricing for Surgical Procedures
Whether you have your procedure done in a hospital’s formal operating room or a private clinic, there’s a charge for use of the facility. This is usually time-based, and also covers consumables and instruments.
If deep sedation or a general anaesthetic is required, then this must be provided by an anaesthetist; therefore, there shall be a fee levied for the services of this doctor, and also for the staff required to assist and then for the recovery phase (immediately after the operation).
Is the required surgery a ‘primary operation’ (i.e. first time) or is it a revision procedure or secondary operation (i.e. done for a second time after many years, e.g. another facelift). Generally, due to the presence of scar tissue, revision procedures and secondary operations require greater time, have a higher complication risk, and outcomes are less predictable.
Experienced team, ready to boost your body confidence
Why choose Ignite Medispa to perform your plastic surgery?
Our team at Ignite Medispa has got your best interests at heart and when it comes to your plastic surgery needs, we have you covered. Whether you want your ears pinned or a body lift, our caring team will offer exemplary service. Compassion is at the heart of our practice and understanding of your personal requirements is of the utmost importance.
We feel that it is important to maintain high standards of professional care twinned with our surgeons’ natural eye for excellence and artistry to achieve every one of our patient’s ideal aesthetics.
Visit us at our hub in Wollongong or call us on 1300 329 953 to organise a quote and for some free advice on achieving your own personal vision.
Frequently Asked Questions about Plastic Surgery
Please see below a list of questions our customers ask on a regular basis.
1. How much does plastic surgery cost in Australia?
Cost of plastic surgery depends on many variables. These include which surgery you choose, which type of implant or the length of time to carry out the procedure. Call Ignite Medispa to organise a consultation with one of our friendly medical professionals.
2. What is the cheapest plastic surgery?
There are many different forms of plastic surgery and they all differ in price. This can depend on your personal preferences and what works for you. Give Ignite Medispa a call today to find out what your options are.
3. How much is a good boob job? (breast augmentation procedure)
Breast augmentation surgery can range in price depending on what it is you would like to have done. There is normally a base price for the professional procedure but that may not include other costs, such as, anaesthesia or other related expenses. Call our friendly team at Ignite Medispa to discuss your array of options.
4. Which type of breast implants feels the most natural?
When it comes to natural feel there are a few options that you can choose from. Silicone implants are one possibility, cohesive gel fills form stable implants that imitates natural breast tissue well. There are also saline implants, these work like an envelope with varying amounts of sterile salt water inside. Inquire with us today to determine which option is best for you.